Friday, June 29

Independance day stuff

We took the girls to a family fun fair in our town last night. I brought my camera but left it in my car, and I was too busy lazy, so there are no pictures. Heather decided she would try the moonwalk. She got in, did one little jump and cried for me to rescue her..lol. I was proud of her for trying though. Alison volunteered herself to be dunked in the dunk tank. Her friend Tommy spotted her and rushed over to dunk her. Very amusing. We met up with my friend there and his kids. His daughter is Heather's age and she loves being with her little friend. They spent over an hour together checking out the firetrucks and police car. Too cute.

This morning we headed to the library for a story craft. Alison made a hat to wear to the parade next week. I will definitely get a picture of this hat! Heather told Alison "I will let you share your hat with me." LOL!

0 comments: