Thursday, June 28

Beach

I took the girls to the beach yesterday. It was around 100 degrees out. Blah. At first Heather demanded we leave because she didn't like the sand or water, but after a bit she got over it and decided it was fun. I learned my lesson about asking a 7 yr old to sunscreen my back..lol.


Not that I can blame her for my stupidity about forgetting to do the back of my knees though! Ouch.
Heather wanted me to take a picture of her in her new bathing suit. Everytime I would go to take it, she would strike a pose. It was cracking me up. She thought it looked great though!


I had planned on heading to the pool with them today, but I think we will do the library and then the town's family fair.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh Ang!! You poor thing. Yikes!

And how cute is miss heather with her pose? She looks so OLD. How did Lucy and Heather get so big?

Kris said...

Holy cow! You poor thing. That looks painful. :o(

Heather looks adorable, though. Love the pose. lol

Anonymous said...

OMG!! That looks so painful!! Yikes!

Heather's posing is TOO adorable!!! She has got a GREAT smile!!

Cindy said...

Oh man that looks sore!!! And Heather is so cute!