I took the girls up to NH for the weekend. I had planned on heading back last night, but since Nascar was the next town over, I decided to stay another day to avoid the massive amounts of traffic leaving. It was unseasonably cool, but we managed to stay entertained. Heather did not stop moving except when she was asleep. I am exhausted! She had me paddle her around the massive lake in the paddle boat over and over. I eventually had Alison hop on with me to give me some help. That girl is strong and managed to peddle us all around. I was impressed. We saw Heron, catfish and some massive sized bass. The girls were in awe of it all. We went to downtown Portsmouth and walked around the shops(where my parents bought the girls way too much stuff.) The girls swam, I stayed out of the water. I was not putting on my swim suit in 65 degree weather. Brr. Alison cried the first hour in the car because she hates to leave, but I am glad to be home. Tomorrow I am planning on taking the kids to the fireworks. I am hoping it doesn't overwhelm Heather and make her scared.
Deleting Blog Posts
9 years ago
0 comments:
Post a Comment