As you read, I took the girls to my parent's lake house in NH for the weekend. It was a little chilly at first, but then we had gorgeous weather. We spent our time between the beach and my parents new pontoon boat, which I could easily spend every day on. The girls caught some teeny baby fish, saw a HUGE turtle by their dock and caught a giant toad. All exciting things of course. I sabotaged my diet for a few days with french fries and ice cream. Well worth it.
I apologize in advance to any dial uppers. Picture overload ahead.
On the new boat
Helping Grandpa drive the boat
Alison having a turn helping drive the boat
the view back to their house from the center of their massive lake
My mother and Alison(taken by Heather)
Chillin
Sound asleep
Playing on the beach the first windy day
Deleting Blog Posts
9 years ago
3 comments:
Those girls are so precious! I bet you guys had a great time!
AWESOME pictures!!! It looks wonderful there!! I bet y'all had a fantastic time there! COOL!
Oh that looks like SO much fun! I'm totally jealous.
Glad that part of your weekend went well!
Post a Comment