I hope everyone had a good Thanksgiving. We had a nice quiet day with my parents. Very relaxing and what I needed! I asked the kids what they were thankful for. Alison said her home, her family, her school and her food. Heather said Mickey Mouse. :)
I am still waiting on my MRI results. I got the blood work back and my sugars are not causing these symptoms. Not sure if I should be happy or not about that. Depends on what is causing it, I guess. The more I think about it, the more convinced I am it is not MS. I have my own ideas and plan on asking the Dr about them once the MRIs show no MS.(hopefully)
Some pictures from this morning of my gorgeous girls, who I am very thankful to have every day.


Deleting Blog Posts
9 years ago
1 comments:
Beautiful Pictures. I love how you made them black and white. Alison is looking so grown up all of a sudden! Wow.
I hope that you get some answers soon as to why you are feeling lousy. If you need help or want any tips on good specialists, give me a hollar. MS can take years to properly diagnose. i am not trying to add stress, just wanted you to know that it isn't always something that you get answers for right away.
Hugs to you my friend!
Post a Comment