Monday, July 31

And yet I can't seem to get my thoughts organized enough to blog about it all. My mind has been frazzled lately. I have been so tired and I think it is mostly from the vertigo.I am still waiting on the results of my ENG. So I have been crankier than usual and I hate it. Of course PMS isn't helping that!The last thing I want is to be snapping at the girls(or hubby). So I am working hard on keeping my attitude in check.

Alison started camp today at our local organic farm. She was looking forward to it until last night. She came out crying saying she was scared. I convinced her it was fun and only for a few hours every morning. She looked a little unsure as I drove away, but she didn't cry. Heather on the other hand screamed on the way home. And not becuase we left Alison, she didn't even notice Alison was gone until we were home for a bit. She screamed because she wanted to stay at the farm.

I have pictures to share, but blogger is being a stinker and won't load them today. I guess I'll have to get them on later.

0 comments: