Thursday, July 27

Alison had her sleep study Tuesday night. I didn't tell Alison she was going until a few hours before. She cried and I asked her what was scaring her. She told me that she didn't want the wiresto hurt and go into her brain. yikes! I explained how nothing would hurt and that they just stick on. She calmed down somewhat.The hospital was easy to get to, but once inside the building, we could not find the Sleep Center for the life of us. We wandered around until finally someone showed us where it was. The techs were very nice and made Alison feel more comfortable. She had trouble sleeping(big surprise!That is why we were there.) They said that they recorded about 2 hours of sleep and that our Dr will call us soon with results. You would think that getting home would be easy, since the ride in was, right? Wrong! I could not find the highway with all of the one ways. Must have been the fact that I had been awake for 22 hours. We circled around the Boston Common twice and finally I asked a delivery man to point me in the right direction..lol. We made it home just in time for Heather to wake up and hubby to leave for work!

Alison would not be pleased if she knew I shared this picture! Shhh...


At home the next day-cranky and tired!

1 comments:

Robin said...

I know how Alison feels about the sleep study, glad she was able to get through it!