Believe it or not, I don't have much to say. A rare occasion definitely!
The girls have appointments at Children's hospital on Thursday. I am pretty nervous about these.
Saturday I took Alison to a birthday party at Chuck E Cheese. It was pouring out, so the place was a madhouse. I felt myself getting ADD right when we walked in. Alison had fun, I got a headache. But at least she had fun..lol. Yesterday my SIL came by with my 2 nephews. The kids played all day and had a lot of fun. I didn;t get any pictures this time, but promise to next time.
That is it for my update. Keep your fingers crossed that Thursday's appointments go smoothly and that I get only good news!
I leave you with a video clip of Heather playing hopscotch at Alison's soccer practice.
Hopscotch
Deleting Blog Posts
9 years ago
1 comments:
That was a pretty long post for having nothing to say. LMAO!
You know I am praying like mad for Thursday's appointment. I am ALWAYS here!!
Post a Comment