I thought I would take a minute and post today the things that make me lucky.
I have 2 wonderful daughters who make me smile every day
I have a caring husband who sneaks out to buy me chocolate late at night even though he knows I shouldn't eat it
I am lucky to have good friends(and lucky that Aimee has free long distance..lol!)
Thanks to everyone for your kind words after my last post. I am still in this sad "funk" but working on shaking it. There is just SO much going on and only one of me. Alison has so many things with school and at the same time we have a lot of appointments. Hopefully after next weeks "big" appointments at Children's, I will have some answers and be able to not worry so much. Ah, what I would give to have only "normal" things to worry about for a while.
Yesterday I took Heather down to the Charles river to see the ducks.(Dont worry, I wont put my Dirty water song back on here.) She was terrified of the noise from the river and only lasted about 5 minutes before begging to go in the car. But she did let me take some pictures first.



Deleting Blog Posts
9 years ago
3 comments:
She's so incredibly cute Angela!
She is getting so big. I love the pony tails.
This post made me smile ALOT!! I love reading all that. And way to go Bob. In fact...I almost had a stroke. Although...not good for you Missy!!! But hey...a splurge every once in while never hurts...unless your a diabetic!!! hahahha! Just teasing you.
And um...YEAH...she is having a growth spurt girl! She is much bigger!!! Hello 3T clothing. LMAO!
Post a Comment