Tuesday, June 6

I woke up this morning feeling awful. I never get stomach bugs and I was so queasy. Not a good start, but I made it to her school. First we had portfolio day where the parents reviewed their work from the entire year. Then I left and came home to get Heather. Went back to help out for Gymboree Day(Alison's school calls their field day "Gymboree Day". Not sure why. I volunteered to help out-actually I was volunteered by the teacher..) The kids had a lot of fun. Heather enjoyed being the center of attention. All of the bigger girls just loved her and kept hugging her and singing to her. After the kindergarten finished their races, I left to take Heather home for lunch. My mother came to watch her and I headed back. The girls in Alison's class beat all of the other classes(4 of them) at the tug of war. Those are some strong girls! They had a water balloon toss and then went in for popsicles and to get ribbons. The kids had a great time, but were hot and tired.

Alison and her 2 best friends~


Winning at tug of war the 3rd time(Alison is the 5th from the end)~



Her class posing together~


That's it for now. I am off to bring Alison to swim class and then to dance. I am SO happy that she only has 1 more dance class after this one. My Tuesdays are insanely crazy!

2 comments:

Sara T said...

I hope you feel better!!!!!!

Looks like Alison had a blast! what cute girls the trio of friends make!

Hope you have some time to rest today!!

Anonymous said...

Cute pictures! It looks like a fun day.