Everyone here has been knocked down with the cold from hell. Heather has had it for over a week and is still not feeling any better. Alison is starting to perk back up and feeling better mostly. So of course I woke up yesterday feeling like I got run over by a Mac truck. Hopefully it will be gone very quickly.
It has been so warm out this weekend. We spent yesterday morning at a local fair. Alison had fun, but Heather wasnt feeling good and was cranky. I took her over to see the fire trucks while Alison and her dad were playing games. Heather sat in the fire truck and didn't want to get out. I had to take her out and she was yelling "my truck!" Which had the fire fighters laughing. So the police man said to her"you like that truck?" She put her hands on her hips and said"MINE!" Quite the attitude in that little body! He laughed and was showing her the sirens in the police car which she loved. After the fair, I took the girls to a small farm. Heather had to stop and say hello to every animal and had gibberish conversations with the baby sheep for over 5 minutes..lol. She was not happy when we had to leave, she is a farm girl at heart I think.
Now, I am going to pat myself on the back a little. I went shopping this weekend because I desperately needed clothes that fit. I have gone down a few pant sizes. It has taken me a long time, but I have finally started losing the weight again. So far I have lost 25 pounds in around 4 months. Not a great weight loss, but there at least. I had talked to the Dr last month about how the weight just will not come off. She said it is extremely hard to get weight off with diabetes and my pancreas levels being so "off". She wants to re-run my thyroid panel in a few months and see what my levels are at then.
And finally I will leave you with a video clip of Heather singing "If you're happy and you know it". My camera would only hold a 30 second clip because my memory card was full. You'll also notice Heather pause to point out a reflection on the ceiling that was later labeled a "Mamasie(monster)" by her..lol.
Happy and you know it
Deleting Blog Posts
9 years ago
4 comments:
Jennifer said...
CONGRATULATIONS on the weight loss!! Wow!! Did you find some cute new clothes!? Good for you!! That is exciting!!
What a cute video of Heather!!
I hope everyone gets to feeling better real soon!!
Congrats Ang! I think 25 pounds in 4 months is a GREAT weight loss.
So cute with Heather!
Colin now dances around the house and calls himself happy baby. LMAO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! He loves to watch Heather. So cute!!!
Ange, 25 lbs is a LOT!!! You go girl!
Heather is such a doll! She really looks tall to me. Hope you are completely over your colds by now!
Post a Comment