Alison went to the Eye Dr today. Her eyes have been bothering her for a while. The pediatrician said it was sinus related..The ENT said no it is allergy related...the allergist said he didnt think it was allergies. SO I made her an eye appt(even though the pedi said her vision was great!) And of course Mommy knows best. She needs glasses. And the eye Dr did say that her eyes are very inflamed from allergies and gave us a prescription for eye drops. I dropped her at school and she told her class she was getting glasses. Her friend informed her that she wouldn't look good with glasses! But she said her other friend said when she imagines Alison with glasses, she looks great. Kids...
I took her out after dance to get glasses. She couldn't decide. One second a pair would be "perfect, just perfect." Then the next minute they felt funny! So after an hour she picked a pair and we got on with our lives. She liked them until we got home and she walked in to show her dad. Then she got upset and said she is done with them and not wearing them! Hopefully she will wear them tomorrow and the kids will be civil and not make her upset.
I know you are all holding your breath waiting for a picture, right?? ;O)
As for the puppy, still no name. My mother asked Heather if she should call him Elmo. Heather laughed and said "Silly Meema(Grandma)!" I think that is a no!
Deleting Blog Posts
9 years ago
4 comments:
OH Alison! You look so grown up in those glasses. Its hard to imagine that you could be any more beautiful than you are...and then BAM you are! Wow!! I have had glasses since 3rd grade and none of my glasses were as cool as those. Great pick!! I love them. You look WONDERFUL sweetie!
Good pick Ange...she looks ADORABLE in them.
I think the glasses look GREAT on Alison too!! Awesome choice!!
I hope things went well at school today!!
I think she looks BEAUTIFUL!! Great glasses! So much better than I looked in 2nd grade when I had to get my glasses and I got them with thick pink plastic frames with blue stripes (you think I could make that up?)
LOVE the glasses!!!! I used to sit in the back of my 2nd grade class which is when we found out I needed glasses. I only wish mine were as pretty as those!!! Alison looks so grown up and smart in those!
Post a Comment