Tuesday, March 21

Alison's day at Children's went rather easily. We hit no traffic there or back. We only waited in the first waiting room for 40 minutes, which is nothing compared to the 2 hours last time. The allergist said that he sees no progress since last month from her new medicines. He said that he is disappointed, but some people just don't react to medicines. He wants to try a combo of a few newer ones. With some ugly side effects. If in 10 days they havent shown a difference, we go back. He also wants me to agree to let the ENT do the sinus surgery that I refused last time. So I need to schedule an appt to go over the risks/benefits. The Immunologist wants Alison to have a much needed sleep study. He said there is no way a child can breathe so bad in the day and be okay at night. This girl has NEVER slept through a night. In over 6 years. She takes up to 2 hours to fall asleep and then is up every few hours all night. Which leads to her being tired all day. Hopefully we can get it all figured out and get her to be a healthy little girl.

Heather learned a new trick. One that took 10 years off my life. I was cooking dinner and heard "Mommy, look me". Never a good thing to hear. I turned to see her sitting on the table very proud of herself for getting up there. Yikes! Heather also has a new phrase, "Way to go". Can you tell what her physical therapist says a lot to her? She has been walking around all week saying "way to go" to everyone!

Alison had dance and I tried to get a video clip. Sorry for the seperate videos, poor quality and the side ways one. Oops! The batteries kept dying and there was a little girl(sister is in Alison's class) who insists on dancing in front of me every week(you'll see her walking by!)
I promise to buy new batteries and get an actual clip next week that is long enough to see..lol.

View this video montage created at One True Media
Alison Dance



2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Tell Alison that I said she looks great dancing. I look forward to next weeks clip where it is longer so I can really see her dance. Call me if you want to take the kids to movie night this weekend, we might tag along.

Anonymous said...

I was giggling at the blonde girl that kept going in front of you. Loved the video - keep 'em coming! :) And don't you love those "look me" days? Lucy's new phrase is "stop bothering me". Fun age, huh?