Sunday, March 19

Sara asked me to post what my schedule looks like for a week. So here goes. This week actually isnt too bad.

Monday~ Wake up by 6 and get Alison ready for school
Alison is on the bus at 8 and then we head home and Heather has breakfast
then get Heather to physical therapy 9-10:30
hopefully a nap will fit in here
Get Alison at school at 3
Bring Alison to gymnastics at 3:30
Home to cook dinner, get Alison's homework done, baths and bed

Tuesday~ No school for Alison because she has an Allergy, Immunlogy and Pulminology appt at Children's
So I have a sitter coming at9(hopefully) to watch Heather
Head out to Children's for the loong day of appointments.
Pulminology is 1st with a few breathing tests and just a review of how she is
Head over to Allergy where we will meet with the Dr about meds/injections
Then she is getting a full mold panel allergy test done
Possibly lab work and injections, not sure yet
Head home through the lovely traffic
Get Alison ready for dance(if we make it home by 4:30), pack toys for Heather, pick up Alison's friend and head to dance class
Home for dinner, baths and bed

Wednesday~ Get Alison off to school
Heather has Early Intervention from 8-8:30
then we head to speech group from 9-11
Run errands to the grocery store and to the pharmacy to refill all meds
Early release, so get Alison at school at 12
Heather has a neurologist appt, maybe an EEG or CT scan, I dont know yet
Home to get dinner, baths and bed

Thursday~ Get Alison off to school at 8
I have a retinal surgeon appt at 8:30, so hubby is going to work later and driving me. I am having a
full eye exam and also laser surgery to repair(hopefully) a hole in my retina
Go home for Heather's Case Manager to come at 1 to review services and needs
Go get Alison at school at 3 and pick up food from fundraiser
Drop off the food at 2 other class mom's homes
Home for the night(yay!)

Friday~ Alison off to school
Heather has swim class at 9:30
Heather check up with pediatrician at 11
Go home so Heather can nap and I can get things done around here
Heather's speech pathologist is coming at 1
Pick Alison up at school early at 2:30 for Dentist appointment
Home to get ready for my parents to come over for dinner

Somewhere in there I also need to make the School Auction flyers for Alison's school.

So, not too bad overall. I forgot to add in giving Heather her medicines. That takes an hour a day getting her to take them.

2 comments:

Sara T said...

Can you say...CRAAAAAAAAAZY! Man oh man girl! You should post next week when I know your even busier. Plus...it really helps me to know where you are. LOL! You know the stalker in me needs to know where you are at any moment. Duh!

You have more strength than I have in my pinkie finger. You beyond ROCK girl! Before I even attempt to open my mouth to complain how busy I am...I will come promptly here, reread, and shut my lazy trap of a mouth.

Love you girl!

Anonymous said...

You are one BUSY woman!!! You have SO much on your plate and you are still take so much time to care for others!