This is what Heather tells our 2 cats as she sits on them, hugs them a little too-tightly, or attempts to lift them up by their heads. She was just sitting on Dallas(who is a girl might I add). She says "good boy!" to let her know she is being a good cat for allowing Heather to squish her. Then she gets down and walks over to where Henry is asleep under my quilt. She pokes him and pushes on the blanket where he is, all while telling him "oh good boy, wow-eee (henry)!" Think I am going to have my hands full? I can't even count how many times a day I say "Be careful"," no Heather" or "dont do that" to this little girl.
Today sitting on Dallas
Last night hugging Henry(Which quickly turned a little rough)
And I warned you I would take a pic of my calendar. Did you doubt that I would? Keep in mind that I dont even write down the "normal" activities like EI coming here. So fit those into the blank spaces if you see any!
Deleting Blog Posts
9 years ago
4 comments:
That is so SO funny about the cats! At least they take it. WHEW! LOL!!
I knew you were busy BUSY girl...but DAMN!!! Do you schedule time for you to breathe??? Just wondering if you have time for that. HUGE HUGS sweetie! You are AMAZING to me!
Heather is so funny! When you say you are busy you mean it!Schedule some Mommy time too.
That made me laugh out loud!!!! I can just imagine how cute Heather must sound telling those cats, "Good Boy!" That picture of her sitting on the cat is too much! LOL! :)
Heather is such a crack up! Good boys they are! Glad the cats aren't the scratching type :)
Sheesh, just looking at your calendar makes me tired. I don't know how you keep up!
Post a Comment