Friday, March 17

Well, I ended up calling a Pediatric Craniofacial Surgeon from Mass General yesterday. He called me right back and we chatted about Heather's case. He said that his guess is that she has a suture that closed when it shouldnt have. He said surgery is the only option for this, but not always neccesary. He said he needs to check her and she will need to be scanned for him to know what is going on with her. He said to get the referral and make an appointment and he will check her. So I think that is what I will do.

Heather has a nasty cold and I am crossing my fingers that Alison doesnt get it. My sugars were so high all week and I just said to my friend,Aimee a few days a go that that can be a sign of getting sick. I cursed us. Should've kept my mouth closed!

Heather had swim class today and loved it again. She is so funny in the water. Next week my mother is coming with us, so maybe she can take some pictures. Although I am not sure I want to post pictures of me in a bathing suit..yikes!

I am seriously going to take a picture of my calendar and how there is no room for anything else. Everytime I look at it I get overwhelmed. I had to turn the pages and remind myself that it is just this month that is that crazy. We have so many appointments this month that I am just hoping I can keep them straight!

Happy St Pat's Day to everyone. Alison had to know her entire family tree before heading to school. She wanted to know exactly who was Irish in her family and how much Irish was in her. I assured her that her light skin and freckles prove that she has plenty Irish in her! Bob hid a hershey kiss in each of her shoes this morning and told her a leprachaun did it while she was asleep, which she thought was funny.

I should run, we just got in from swim and Heather's PT will be here any minute!

1 comments:

Sara T said...

I had to read that on your blog missy??? Humph! TEASING!
I am so glad you got a doc to listen and wants to check her. Hopefully you can fit it in your calendar. Hugs for the colds. No jinxing yourself again!!!