Monday, March 27

I thought I would post a "cheerier" post today. I wanted to share some pictures of my parents new little puppy. They got him over the weekend and the girls have been inseperable from him, especially Alison. He is a Havanese and has no name yet. He is just the cutest little thing. So friendly and happy. He bounces all over when he sees the girls.

Here are some pictures of Heather with him this morning.








4 comments:

Sara T said...

Oh that is a CUTE puppy!!! Cute cute cute!!! (At first I thought you bought a puppy and I was going to YELL at you. LOL) Glad the girls get to play with such a CUTE puppy. Way to go meema and beepa for getting such a cute puppy. Did I mention it was cute???

Anonymous said...

Oh that puupy is so furry and cute. I will be coming by to visit when you have it there. Heather must love it, I know she adores the animals.

Anonymous said...

Awwwww...What a CUTE puppy!!! I love the pictures of Heather with the puppy!! You can tell she totally loves him!! Does the puppy have a name yet? :)

mommy3 said...

Awww... that is such a cute puppy. I love the last picture of Heather. Looks like they are best friends already.