So worn out and going to complain! I have had one sick child vomiting off and on for a week now. One toddler who has decided 4 hours of sleep a night is fine with her(started by being woken up by her sick sister). This makes one exhausted, not very patient mother. Our heat has been broken for a week. We have had the repair man come out twice to "fix" it. It is still broken and now we wait for hime to have time to come a third time. My oldest is disappointed with me because her world has to revolve around her sisters sometimes. I hate it for her but can only do what I can do. Her sister is sick and I couldn't find her a ride to dance so she misses it for the second time this month. She missed having a friend over today for the early release. She tells me it's ok but sits on the couch in tears. Now all 3 will be dragged through traffic to the Dr so we can see what is going on. My husband is working all day today and late tonight. I know it will be another night of no sleep. I have been feeling a little sad that the surrogate pregnancy is almost over. I know it will be a little hard having it be done. I do not want the baby, it is more the fact that the past year and a half+ has revolved around this. I know when it ends I will be left feeling like what now. But the past week running around with my own kids and dealing with sickness I am ready to not have the pregnancy stress and symptoms on top of it all.
Deleting Blog Posts
9 years ago
3 comments:
I'm sorry things have been so rough lately, Angela! You are a GREAT mom! It's hard to please them all, all the time. Having sick ones (especially puking) is just awful and wears anyone down. I hope you get a break and things get better! You ROCK!
Thinking of you!
Thinking of you!
Post a Comment