I had my 36 week appointment yesterday. This little guy's parents and grandma drove up to see him. Everything looked great and baby is weighing in around 7 lbs already. If he keeps cooking until his due date he will be big! His parents were so excited and can't wait to meet him. We all went out to lunch after and they were talking about how soon he will be here and everything they need to do to get ready. I think they will be amazing parents and it makes me feel good to know I helped them have the family they have wanted. I can't wait to meet this baby and see him with his family.
Deleting Blog Posts
9 years ago
1 comments:
So glad everything is looking good! It's getting so close! He is definitely gonna be a big dude if he stays in there 'til the end.
Post a Comment