I have reached the halfway point. I am starting to show. I still fit in my regular clothes but by the end of the day the button on my pants is starting to revolt. I think most people would just wonder what I have been eating to gain weight. But any day now there will be no denying there is a mini person growing in there. I have been having a few more braxton hicks contractions than I would like. I know I need to take it easy. I am on my feet and busy ALL the time. I hate sitting still for long and like being busy. Yesterday I felt awful from overdoing it and needed to spend the night on the couch. Today I feel better but learned a lesson to take it easier.
The baby's parents are trying to get us to come stay with them for a few days next month in NYC. I am not sure they realize what it will be like having all three of my kids in their house. LOL. Crash course on parenthood maybe?
Deleting Blog Posts
9 years ago
1 comments:
I think of you often, Ange! I think it's a wonderful thing that you're doing. Hope you can get some rest. :)
Post a Comment