The couple came in yesterday to stay with us. Today we had an OB appointment and the big ultra sound. The baby was active(very!) and insisting on trying to suck it's thumb the whole time. It never gets less amazing to see a perfect, miniature human no matter how many ultra sounds you go to. It looks like the couple will be having a little boy. He was not shy about showing off either! They are very excited and couldn't wait to get home to start planning the nursery.
I had someone tell me they didn't know how I could give away a baby. This comment surprised me a little. I realize not everyone could do this, but I thought most people could understand it. I told them that I am not giving away a baby. This was never my baby. I went into this knowing I would take care of their baby for a few months and then hand it over to them. There is such a huge difference between this and being pregnant with your own.
Deleting Blog Posts
9 years ago
5 comments:
I love reading about your experience Angela. I think the whole thing is amazing and wonderful. I am so happy for the couple and for you for being able to do something so special. =)
Thanks Jenni. I am getting excited as we get closer!
Awww a little boy! Congrats to Mom and Dad!!! Angela you are an amazing woman and what you are doing is truly wonderful!!
What you are doing is amazing, Ange! How exciting that they are having a little boy! That's different for you! :) And I agree...what you're doing is VERY different than giving away your own baby.
I'm amazed someone said that to you quite frankly. I think it's great, wish I could have done it myself. Such an amazing gift. Glad everything going well....all the best.
Post a Comment