Monday, October 11

17 weeks

17 Weeks! I am feeling this baby move, especially if the girls are close by and talking loud. In ways, this pregnancy is going fast and in others it is dragging. I am so ready to hand this baby to his/her parents and have my body back to myself. The couple is coming to stay with us next week for a while so they can come to my appointment and the big U/S. They are really routing for a girl but I am thinking this might be a boy based on how crummy I have felt! I know they will be excited no matter what the sex is though. They are already over the moon and I love talking to them and hearing how excited they are.

3 comments:

Julie said...

Oh wow! I can't believe you are at 17 weeks already. That's awesome. I think it's really great of you to do this for them. :)

Jennifer in CO said...

WOW!! That is exciting!! You are amazing for giving them this gift!!

Robin said...

17 weeks...wow! All the best for the rest of the pregnancy!