I have had a few really rough days with this morning sickness (more accurately all day/night sickness). I was never so bad with my own pregnancies and I assume it is worse because there are two babies. The Dr prescribed some Zofran and it didn't even touch the nausea. I am trying some extra B6 tonight in hopes that I wake up tomorrow and can function. My poor kids are bored out of their minds from being stuck inside all day.
I have an U/S scheduled for Thursday and it can't come soon enough. We are at the point now that we lost the last set of twins at. I started cramping this morning some and it has me all worried. The Dr's office tried to tell me it is normal, but they said the same thing the last time so it isn't comforting. I am telling myself the nausea and extreme fatigue are a good sign that everything is ok though!
Deleting Blog Posts
9 years ago
3 comments:
Thinking of you. Good luck at ultrasound and hope fully the sickness passes quickly...
Hang in there! I hope this morning sickness passes soon. That must be really hard to deal with! hugs!
I hope everything is okay at the ultrasound!! And hope you start feeling better soon too!
Post a Comment