Wednesday, August 4

Dragging along

So far the pregnancy is going well. None of the issues we had last time happening this time. Next ultrasound is booked for next week with my regular OB to see if they are identical and if so to make sure they are not mono/mono (sharing a sack with no membrane between). I am feeling so pregnant. I have never been so exhausted in my entire life. The most basic things(playing outside too long, vaccuming) make me feel like I just ran a marathon. I hope this is short lived and doesn't last the whole pregnancy. I am getting some morning sickness too. Some days it is pretty bad, others barely there. The key seems to be not overdoing it with activity and making sure I eat enough.

Tomorrow I head to CT with my girlies and husband for a short vacation. We are doing the water park and Mystic Seaport. And the beach. Hopefully the great whites being spotted everywhere aim away from my kids.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm totally behind on checking blogs and didn't even realize you were pregnant - CONGRATS! :) So happy for you.

Jenni said...

I knew I needed to get on here for an update when I kept noticing how tired you are on FB!!! Yay!!!!!! Saying my prayers. ;-)