Today was transfer day. The clinic asked me to come with a full bladder which I did. I wasn't planning on waiting in the waiting room for an hour and a half. Apparently the embryos they thawed didn't survive so they had to thaw the last 2 at the last minute. One was an 8 cell(good) and one was a 4 cell(fair). They implanted both in hopes that at least one takes. I am really hoping it does, this is they last chance since there are no remaining embryos. I have to stay on the medications, estrogen pills 2x day, estrogen patch, progesterone in oil intramuscular injections(big ouch) at night. Keep your fingers crossed I can make D&S parents!
Deleting Blog Posts
9 years ago
6 comments:
Keeping my fingers crossed for you!! All the best.
Good luck! I am praying that at least one takes for you/them. :)
fingers crossed!
Good Luck Angela! I am praying for you guys!
Lots of prayers and good wishes!! HUGS!
i always put a hot rag on site of progesterone injection for a minute or so and then massaged it after with same rag. It helped SOOOOO much! I did those injections for like 12 or more weeks! Good luck!
Post a Comment