Sunday, June 27

Countdown is back on

I started the estrogen a few weeks back and today had some blood work and an u/s to check my uterine lining. The clinic called and said everything looks perfect so tonight I start progesterone injections. I have to admit I am scared to do these. The needles are massive, they go into the muscle and the clinic warned the liquid is hard to get out(it sits in oil) and you can get sore lumps. The end result will be worth it though! They are getting ready to thaw out the last little embryos. The hope is that they will survive the thaw and be implanted on the 30th. The couple is excited to be back on track and we are all nervous and hopeful that this works since it is our last shot!

2 comments:

Cindy said...

I hope everything goes perfectly!!!! The best of luck in the next few days!

Jennifer H. said...

I'll be thinking good thoughts and praying all goes well!!