Today is the start day for medications. Blood work and U/S booked for the 27th and a transfer date of June 30 if everything goes the way it should.
This is the last week of school for the kids. So bittersweet. I am so happy to be almost done driving them to and from school(2+ hours in the car a day). I am so sad to say good bye to our school and everyone there. I am going to miss it. I keep telling myself I will adjust here once school starts and I meet people. But I don't really think so. As long as they are happy there though, I can be happy. I know my nerves won't settle down until school starts and they show me they are fine!!
Alison went on her big end of the year 4th grade trip to a high ropes course. I couldn't go(kindergarten parent day had me instead). I got a call from 2 moms telling me Alison was one of only 3 kids in the entire grade to try the most difficult course. Apparently she scaled a telephone pole, stood on top and lunged to get a ring. When I got there to pick her up, her teacher ran over to tell me how proud she was of Alison and how all of the kids were in awe! She needed that boost in confidence!
Deleting Blog Posts
9 years ago
1 comments:
That is awesome about Alison! She is so daring!
I hope the transfer goes really smoothly and there are no complications!
And I am sure you will settle in and meet new people. :)
Post a Comment