Sunday, July 11

BETA results



I am 11 days post transfer(we transferred two 3 day old embryos). The anticipation was killing me, so my husband brought home a few pregnancy tests the other day. They all had super faint positive lines. Today I had the BETA and it came back at 84. They said they hoped for 100 but it is positive. I go back Wednesday to make sure it doubles. The couple is cautiously excited. I am feeling good. Tired and every now and then feel a little sea sick, but those are good things!




8DPT

5 comments:

Julie said...

Aw I am so glad! I will continue to send positive thoughts and prayers your way. :)

AshleyR said...

I'll be keeping my fingers crossed that this one sticks! Such a nerve wracking time for all. Good luck!

Robin said...

So far so good!!

Jennifer in CO said...

Hope the latest test was what you were hoping for!!! Thinking of you!!

Shannon I. said...

*fingers crossed*