Day 4 of Lupron injections. Day 1 did NOT go so smoothly. I told the IPs(intended parents) and the clinic I had no problem injecting myself. And I thought I didn't. Until that needle was loaded and about to poke my belly fat. It took three tries before I could do it. Ouch! Since it has gone smoother and less painful. I learned to calm down and just do it! The only side effects I am really noticing are severe dry mouth and fatigue. So hopefully the next medicines won't be any worse when I start those soon.
Deleting Blog Posts
9 years ago
3 comments:
Ouch! I'm glad they are going better and I hope any side effects quit.
Have I told you how cool I think it is that you are doing this? :)
Thanks Julie! I am excited but have my nervous moments too.
Oh my gosh, Angela! I have been horrible about keeping up with blogs (my own included) and I had no idea you were doing this! What a wonderful thing for you to do! That is so awesome!!! I will definitely be keeping up more now so I can read all about your journey. I think you are wonderful for doing this!
Post a Comment