Wednesday, December 30

Christmas etc!

I hope everyone had a nice Christmas and has a healthy and happy New Year! The girls had a really nice Christmas and we went to see Disney on Ice the day after Christmas. They LOVED it. I am so glad we went!



The surrogacy is going along as planned and I am now taking the Lupron injections and 2 types of estrogen. Last week I was having some pretty severe hip and lower back pain from the Lupron. Thank god it stopped after a few days because it was awful. I could barely walk down the stairs. Yesterday morning I got up at 5 am to head in to have an ultrasound. My lining looks perfect so they are skipping the next u/s. This means I keep taking my medicine and wait for them to do the egg retrieval(Jan 14th) and then stop the shots and start some progesterone to get ready! It is coming quick!! So far only my immediate family and a few friends know. We are waiting until the second trimester before telling more people about the surrogacy.

2 comments:

Robin said...

Great pics!! I can't believe how big your girls are getting!!

Good luck with the surrogacy, sounds like quite the process! I hope things go smoothly.

Lisa said...

Great Christmas pictures! Look how tall Heather is! Wow!