I stink at blogging. It isn't that I have nothing to say, because I always have something to say. I just can't seem to find the energy to get my thoughts into the right words.
Heather saw the pulmonologist. Our pediatrician recommended him highly. We didn't like him. He was rushed, talked on his cell phone twice during our appointment and just was not listening. His suggestion after hearing her history was to try her on a medicine. The medicine I just told him TWICE that she was already on. So we won't be hurrying back to him anytime soon. He feels her cough is definitely asthma and I am sure he is right. We have another 2 appointments this month with her regular specialists and we will see if they can all agree!
Summer is flying by. It has been a trying summer for me. I will admit I am a little overwhelmed with all 3 home and my husband working 7 days a week. I have been trying to take them on a lot of fun day trips to keep us all busy. I know I will miss them like crazy when school starts up but a little part of me is ready to have a little break from the mass chaos.
Some summer pictures!
We went to Mystic Seaport with Jenni & her gorgeous girls
Splash park fun
hayride at Davis Farmland
Sarah's first boat ride at my parents in NH
Miss Sarah 10 months old already
Deleting Blog Posts
9 years ago
4 comments:
Your parents live in NH? I was born there! Small world, huh? :)
Very neat! They are on Northwood lake. So pretty up there!
HI Angela,
How far are you from Mystic Seaport? I love it there and maybe next summer will take my kids.
Around 2 hours. If you head there, let us know!
Post a Comment