It has been tough this summer keeping these kids entertained. Heather wants to do things that Alison is too mature to enjoy. Alison wants to do things that Heather is too little to enjoy. Sarah doesn't get a say and is just dragged along for the ride for now. I am ready for school to start in a few weeks though. I have never said that before, but I am worn out!
Sarah saw the allergist this month and they want her kept off all dairy and soy still. She gave us a prescription for EPI pens and said to teach everyone around her how to use it. Is it wrong of me to admit the prescription is still on my fridge with a magnet and hasn't been filled? I was really hoping they would say to test out milk but she said definitely not and to wait until we see her again in 3 months for a re-test.
I am seriously considering working part time when they start back to school. It would be nice to have some structure in my days again. And the money wouldn't hurt either. I was offered a job watching a little girl in my house but am still not convinced that is what I want to take on right now.
Well, that concludes today's ramblings. I need to get these girls dressed so we can go out into the awful heat and find something to do for the day!
Deleting Blog Posts
9 years ago
1 comments:
I think it would be a great idea to get a part time job. Having three girls is a tough job and having a little break in the outside world may do you wonders!! You should have told that walmart story on here by the way!!
Post a Comment