Monday, November 24

tummy time last week


A few days a go I decided to test out just a little dairy to see how Sarah did. I was hoping she had outgrown this allergy. She woke up yesterday with a few hives so I realized we had to go back to dairy free. Last night she broke out in even more hives, the poor thing's face and ears are covered in them. :( This reaction is worse than it was before we went dairy free and I hope it doesn't mean her allergy is getting worse.

So it looks like as long as I am nursing I am going to be dairy and soy free. It stinks with Thanksgiving and Christmas coming since it eliminates 90% of foods! On the plus side, it will help me stick to my healthy diet and I won't be worrying about gaining weight.


3 comments:

Lisa said...

Poor little thing! She is so cute!

Robin said...

Sorry to hear about Sarah's alergy. Hopefully she'll outgrow it at some point. Poor you...missing out on all the good stuff!

Jenni said...

Awww...look at those sweet eyes!!