I have had trouble finding the time to blog lately. Go figure, huh? Maybe I should try blogging at 4 am since I am up with Sarah every day then!
It was a busy week last week. First we had to have the side of our house excavated. Our oil tank had a leak and needed to be replaced. The problem was that there was no way to get it out. gotta love 150 year old houses. We have a new oil tank now, but still have a hole in the side of our house! Sarah had her 2 month check up Friday. She is up to 10 lbs 6 oz(42 percentile I think) and 24 inches long (96th percentile). She got her shots and the new oral vaccine for rotovirus. Poor girl was really sick later Friday and all day Saturday from it. :( Alison had her 9 year old physical Friday too. I have no clue what she was at for height and weight. Tall and thin the Dr said! She got her chicken pox vaccine and acted like her arm had been cut off for the following 12 hours..lol.
Saturday we had Alison's birthday party at our local bowling alley. She had 8 friends and Heather. It was a lot of fun. I think Heather had the most fun out of everyone and she fit right in talking about High school musical and Hannah Montana..lol! I didn't get pictures of them bowling because it was pure chaos!

Sunday I ventured into Boston with 15 of our Brownies from our troop to see a play called The Hundred Dresses. I was really hesitant to go into the crowded city with that many kids(and a few wild ones) but it went well. The girls loved the play and had a great time.
And one of Sarah that hubby took Saturday while I was at the play. Sarah was smiling at Heather.
Deleting Blog Posts
9 years ago
1 comments:
Holy cow on the hole in the house! The girls are always so cute!
Post a Comment