Alison came home last week announcing that she was no longer sure Santa was real. We didn't say much about it. Then today she wrote her letter for Santa. It says:
Dear Santa,
You know what I want for Christmas. I just want that one thing. I am not writing it, so that my mom and dad won't know what I asked for to see if you are real.
Merry Christmas and thank you,
Alison
Deleting Blog Posts
9 years ago
6 comments:
Oh, SMART GIRL. But yikes for Mom.
Any way you can get Heather to get it out of her?
oh man! Do you have any ideas what it could be?
I tried to cover myself and said "Santa can't bring puppies, cell phones or Wii's." She rolled her eyes at me..lol.
She's very clever!! Makes it hard for you though!
NO, she didn't?!! Smarty pants!!
Oh wow! Good luck with that one, Angela! Do you have any ideas?
Post a Comment