I should keep my mouth shut, but I have to admit I was glad to see that I wasn't the only one who thought my husband was acting like a jerk. After days of being upset I am over it now. Well, for the most part anyways. He agrees he needs to be more help and promises he will. I have heard it before, but who knows maybe he means it this time.
Today the older girls had the day off from school so I packed them in the car and took them hiking. I had Sarah in the carrier and she slept the entire time. I was amazed at how far Heather's little legs could make it. She kept insisting we go farther. We hiked through the woods for 2 full hours and she walked the whole way. The weather was perfect and we found a beautiful waterfall coming off of a cliff. And of course my camera battery died right then. I guess it gives me motivation to hike it again. Heather kept saying these woods were like being on Dora. We stepped on rocks to cross a huge mud area and walked across a fallen tree to cross a river to get to the waterfall. Well, the tree was actually only about 3 feet long, but we can act brave can't we? LOL.
Now for the only 2 pictures my camera let me take.
(and no I do not dress this child, she does it on her own!)
Deleting Blog Posts
9 years ago
3 comments:
Glad to hear you are doing better! :)
I have one that dresses herself and I need a tshirt to wear every time she comes up with a very interesting combination that says, "My daughter dressed herself. No, I am not color blind or pattern challenged. She thinks it's fancy." Hahaha! Darn that Fancy Nancy for coming up with outrageous outfits and influencing her wild taste even more!
Beautiful pictures!! Sounds like a fun day!
Glad to hear things are better. The hiking sounds like fun. This is the perfect time of the year to hike, the leaves are so beautiful.
Post a Comment