I am still here, but finding it tough to find time to jump online. I have taken all dairy and soy out of my diet and Sarah is finally feeling better and gaining weight. I am telling you there is nothing
left to eat once you take dairy and soy out. It is in everything! But it is worth it. Her constant stomach ache and even the colic went away. Hopefully it lasts and I can continue nursing her for as long as possible.
asleep in the sling
left to eat once you take dairy and soy out. It is in everything! But it is worth it. Her constant stomach ache and even the colic went away. Hopefully it lasts and I can continue nursing her for as long as possible.
asleep in the sling


I love this one, it looks like she is about to pop me one in the nose..lol

hubby says this one looks like she is on a raft floating in a bowl of fruity pebbles


the foliage from my kitchen window last week(now the tress are almost bare! yuck)
2 comments:
What precious pictures! I am always amazed when I see her how much she looks like a tiny version of Heather. I am glad she's doing better. It is hard to take dairy and soy out of your diet, it definitely limits your choices. :)
Beautiful, just beautiful!!
Post a Comment