Wednesday, September 17

Introducing Sarah Claire

Born Sunday, September 14 at 6:42 pm. She weighed 7 lbs 11 oz and was 19 inches long. We are totally in love with her!


image

image



8 comments:

Robin said...

She's gorgeous, congratulations!! Nice size too (not as big as they said she'd be). All the best. Love the name too.

Anonymous said...

Congratulations!! I am so excited for you!! She's beautiful!! Love the pictures of the girls holding her too. The big sister shirts are cute too. Can't wait to see more pics!! How are you feeling?

Tina said...

You really were pregnant!!
She is so cute. I think she looks just like Heather.

Judy said...

oOOH Angela, She's so cute!
Congratulations!!!!!

JUDY

Anonymous said...

Congrats! I've been checking your blog waiting for the announcement!

Jenni said...

She is such a beauty just like her big sisters!! Congratulations to you all!

Anonymous said...

She is beautiful! Just like her big sisters. Congratulations! I am so happy for you all. She is perfect. Beautiful name too!

Cindy said...

Congratulations!!! How are you feeling? Did everything go well? I am so happy for you and the girls!!