I thought I would use this rare minute of quiet(and by quiet I mean Heather repeatedly asking me questions and bouncing off of me!) to jump online and catch up on some emails. Little Sarah does not like to be put down, which makes it impossible to get simple things done! She is still only sleeping a few hours a night and not in a row. But I still love sitting with her in the night. she is very alert and curious about everything around her. She has been sick this week and we have been at the Dr's office or hospital daily. She is jaundiced still. she was fine when we left the hospital and developed it later on, which isn't common. I am waiting now for today's levels and hoping they are going down. She is still losing weight too, even though she eats constantly. I am hoping by her next weight check(Thursday), that she is going up so I won't have to give her any bottles.
The older girls are adjusting fine. I expected issues with Heather and she has been fine. Alison actually had a harder time than Heather did. We had a little bit of extra sassy-ness and crying but it seems to be getting back to normal now.
Deleting Blog Posts
9 years ago
0 comments:
Post a Comment