first day of preschool

Heather started her 3 day a week preschool Monday. I think we made the right choice by choosing here over the other school. she cried a little Monday when I left her but when I came back she was telling me how she painted and made a few friends. This morning was a little tougher on her and she really did not want to stay. I am hoping she calmed down easily for them and enjoys her day!
Deleting Blog Posts
9 years ago
5 comments:
Awww...I hope her day (and yours!) went well!!
She looks adorable!!
She's so cute! I'm glad that she's enjoying preschool.
Shaylyn starts today. I hope she does as well as Heather did on her first day.
JUDY
Really, really cute!! As always. Glad she's enjoying it!!
She is too cute! Hope all continues to go well.
Mandy
Post a Comment