Today we headed to the zoo for the day. It was a little on the hot side and a lot of walking but we all had a good time.
Giraffes
Heather's favorites were the turtles and the talking macaws
Alison not wanting her picture taken but humoring us
Pony ride
Heather telling the goats you will eat the corn, I paid for it.
My charming husband decided to snap this shot and then informed me "you are huge." This is quite possibly the most unflattering picture of me. Ever.
Deleting Blog Posts
9 years ago
3 comments:
I think you look great!!
How fun! Last time we went to the zoo Hayleigh refused to get on the camel. lol The other kids had no problem with it, though. Oh, and by the way, I think you look great!!!
I think you SURELY have a more unflattering picture somewhere, because this one isn't so bad. :) I think you look great!
I measured big with Eliza at 36 weeks she was like 44 weeks or something really bizare-o like that. She was only 8.5. They always seem to be off one way or the other.
I hope Heather like Head Start. I am looking forward to it. I think when Eliza finally starts school, I will be sad. :)
Post a Comment