Yesterday we headed into Children's hospital Boston to see the neurologist. This visit was much smoother than our first. I left Heather with my mother and hubby came to the appointment which is a rarity! It took a day of convincing for Alison to agree to be open with him about her tics. And she was, which was a huge step for her. He is changing her medicine and hopefully this will help so that the beginning of the school year is ok for her.
After almost 2 weeks of worrying over Heather's poor recovery and calling every Dr, the surgeon fit her in today. They also booked her for a hearing test. Turns out she has an infection where the adenoid tissue was removed and it is going right into her sinus. Explains the headache, fever and other symptoms. I knew something wasn't right and I am glad I continued to be a pain until someone would check her. Hopefully once this antibiotic kicks in, she will bounce right back.
Deleting Blog Posts
9 years ago
3 comments:
Ha! Found you. :)
Hope that miss Heather is feeling a bit better today and I am so glad that Alison was comfortable enough to share with her doctor. Praying the med. adjustment works well for her. She's such a sweet girl. Hugs to all of you girls!!
HI Angela,
Thank you for sending me your new blog link. I enjoy reading your updates. I hope Heather is feeling better soon. I still can't get over how big the girls have gotten.
How are you feeling? It won't be long now. What an exciting time for all of you!
I hope you are feeling okay.
Judy
Hope Heather feeling better soon!! Your right, persistence is necessary sometimes!! All the best.
Post a Comment