Saturday, August 30

I have felt pretty normal this entire pregnancy and haven't slowed down at all. A group of moms at Alison's school were just saying Thursday that I am one of those pregnant people others despise because I don't complain and can function like I am not pregnant. That has ended! My body is ready to call it quits. I feel okay if I am sitting but if i stand too long now or walk far I feel terrible. My muscles have had it. makes me wonder if it is just the size of this little one resting on them doing it! I am telling myself only 2 more weeks left, but that seems awfully long today!

2 comments:

ohcecilia said...

Hi Angela and girls.. remember me (Cecilia's mom!). I saw this through Judy's site and had to see how beautiful the girls look. My gosh, they are growing up way too fast. Angela, I didn't know you were expecting... congrats! Wish you all the best!

Leslie :)

Jenni said...

Almost there, almost there!! =]