This morning I took the girls out to run errands and to the park for a bit. Apparently I must look ready to have this baby any minute. Literally every single place we went someone said something along the lines of wow, when are you due? Or how much longer now? And every time Alison would say once they walked away "everyone can tell now that you're reeeeaaalllyy pregnant." I easily was asked 8 times this morning when the baby is due.
School starts next week which I can not believe. Alison goes between excited to go back to all of her friends to very sad and anxious about going back. I have heard great things about her new teacher, so hopefully she will have a good year. As for Heather, I still haven't made up my mind(which I shouldn't admit here publicly) whether she will go to school #1 for 5 long full days or school #2 for 3 very short days(9-12). Everyone tries to tell me to go with the 5 days so I can rest and spend time with the baby. Problem is I am not convinced this school is right for her. One problem is that they do breakfast and lunch which can pose a big issue with her and her eating problems. I would hate for her to not eat everyday all day. The plus is that she would get a bus both ways though. The 3 day school I would be driving 15 minutes each way(which adds up to an hour in the car with the baby) for her to only be there for 3 hours, 3 days a week. But the school was really nice when we looked at it and otherwise seemed a good fit. Both have good and bad things and I am trying to figure out what is best for her.
She is still feeling terrible. This recovery is not the smooth, quick one I had prepared myself for. I wonder if she has an infection starting somewhere. I called the pediatrician who said she thought maybe something was starting too and she said call the surgeon. His nurse assured me this is normal and to wait it out. I am not convinced. Heather sits on the couch all day grabbing the top of her head with an awful headache. She is still queasy and her ear hurts randomly. And the typical adenoidectomy odor is a zillion times worse than I remember from Alison. I plan on calling back again Monday and seeing if the surgeon will just humor me and check her since we will be in Boston for Alison's neurology appointment anyways.
Deleting Blog Posts
9 years ago
0 comments:
Post a Comment