Sunday, August 17

This post is going to ramble on. Prepare yourself (or run away, since I won't know anyhow..lol)

Heather is back to herself. Today she told me her throat finally stopped hurting. I didn't even realize it was still bothering her, she never complained! Her nose feels icky still and she isn't loving the bad breath/taste from the adenoids. But she is definitely back in full swing and keeping me on the go.

Alison starts school in a week and a half. I can't believe it. She is sad about it and I wish I could keep her home for another few weeks even if she tells me she is bored 700000 times a day. She was telling me tonight that her tics are getting really bad. She has several and asked me if I notice. I had no clue how to answer on the spot and said usually I don't see them. she told me which ones are really bothering her and how one is making her scared she won't do good in school. She complains that when she tries to read she can't make her head stop turning and nodding so she can't pay attention. This explains why she went from loving books to fighting me on reading time this summer. She asked me to not tell the Dr at our appointment coming up. I am hoping to convince her that it needs to be mentioned so he can adjust her medicine and help her the best he can before the appointment comes.

I can't believe it is almost time to have this little girl either. Bob is excited and keeps telling me he can't wait to see her. I am not ready yet and I hope she holds off her grand entrance until after both girls are in school and Heather has adjusted to preschool!

Last but not least, congrats to my friend, Jennifer H on the birth of her beautiful little guy, Jayden!

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thanks for the congrats! It's going to be your turn soon!!

It sounds like things have been really stressful for you too! I hope things are okay with the girls and that things calm down for when baby comes!