Monday, August 11

Thanks for the well wishes, calls and emails for Miss Heather. She had a rough day yesterday but is feeling better today. She woke up yesterday queasy and her face had white patches(similar to when you get Novocaine injected into your skin). So I talked to the ENT and he was planning on readmitting her today to keep an eye on her if she was still not feeling ok. He said sometimes in people with slower metabolisms, the anesthesia takes a while to get out of their system making her sick and groggy. She is still queasy today but seems better. Her pediatrician called me early today to check in and said she will do whatever she can to keep Heather from being re-admitted. She called in some zofran for the nausea so she won't get dehydrated again. Hopefully by tomorrow she will be feeling like her little self again. Heather's main concern today is when Alison will be home. She misses her awful. Alison has been with my parents for the past 4 days and the 5 phone calls from her yesterday tell me she is ready to come home too. I have the feeling we will be seeing her some time today.


And randomly... can you believe I am 35 weeks pregnant tomorrow? My ticker made me lightheaded for a minute when I saw that. Yikes. Five more weeks until this little one will be here.

3 comments:

Jenni said...

Saying a prayer that she's not so queasy tomorrow. Hope she has already gotten or gets a nice big hug from her big sister real soon! (Sisterly bonds are amazing, huh?!)

That new little girl is almost here! Any progress in the name department?! LOL

Anonymous said...

So sorry to hear Heather is still not feeling well. I hope she turns a corner soon.

5 weeks that went by so quick.

Debbie G.

Tina said...

I hope Heather is feeling better.
And your ticker says 35 weeks and 4 days now!