Yesterday I spent the morning at Alison's school. After 2 years of wanting a 504 for Alison, they agreed and we wrote it up. now she will have these accommodations in writing and every teacher has to use them. Yesterday afternoon, Alison had her dress rehearsal for dance. It took 4 hours and there was no air conditioning. Ick. She had a good time though and did awesome. She is excited for the actual recital tomorrow. And I need to charge my camera so I can have pictures of her in her costumes!
Today was her last day of second grade. She is excited for summer but told me today she can't wait to go back to school..lol. Her 3 best friends will be in her 3rd grade class and the teacher is supposed to be great. She had a half day today and is now over her friend's enjoying their new slip and slide!
Tonight I am going to see R.E.M with hubby. I got him tickets for Father's Day(and our anniversary) and it might have been the first time I actually surprised him with a gift!
Deleting Blog Posts
9 years ago
4 comments:
I am glad to hear that you were able to get the 504 for Alison. I can't wait to see the recital pictures. Have fun at R.E.M.
Debbie G.
Ooh, have fun at REM! I'm jealous - I had tickets to see them in Munich, Germany in 1995 (I was living abroad) but then the drummer had that brain aneurysm in Switzerland just days before the concert, and they cancelled. I was very bummed (don't get me wrong - I felt bad for Bill Berry, but MAN, I was disappointed).
Hooray for the 504! I hope it helps.
Hope you had fun at the concert. A 504 dont know what that is (being Canadian LOL). However it sounds like something good for Alison so congratulations!!
Good for you on the 504, you gotta be the best advocate for your child when it comes to education. Hope you had fun at REM!
Post a Comment