Monday, June 9

Hot!

A month back everyone was telling me I would be miserable being pregnant in the summer and I kept saying I would be fine. Now that we are in a streak of 95+ degree days I am not so sure! I have a feeling we will be spending a lot of time inside in the AC! Today I am supposed to help run a 4 hour sport's/camping day for 40 Brownies in this 100 degree heat. Should be...fun.

On a funny note, we were Alison's orthodontist today and she mentioned me having a baby in September. They didn't believe her because they didn't think I looked pregnant. They asked me if I was really that pregnant. LOL.

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

You look amazing. Stay in the AC as much as possible. It is much too hot for any human to be outside.

Talk with you soon.

Debbie G.