Monday, June 16

Recital

Alison had her recital Saturday. She was so nervous but did awesome. I had to have her there and backstage around noon and the show ended around 5, so it was a long day! Her first dance was her tap(the Judds Rockin to the Rhythm of the Blues), then Jazz- her favorite of course(Hannah Montana's Pumpin up the Party), then towards the end of the show was her ballet(Breaking Free). She was in the finale too, but by then hubby had left to take Heather home. I was impressed that Heather sat and did so well for so long!

Backstage before the show, ready for tap(I cropped out her class)

After the show in her ballet skirt. I didn't get a picture of her in her jazz outfit.
And one with Heather after

On a side note, Alison's last day was Friday and here it is Monday and by 7 am she was complaining she is bored. LOL.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Alison looks beautiful. She was in so many numbers.

The kids can't wait to get out of school and then they are bored because there is no school or friends around that much.

Debbie G.

Robin said...

Alison is so pretty. Wow three performances, I'm impressed!!

Amanda said...

Wow your girls are getting so big! I just found your blog and have bookmarked.

Mandy