

The ground was leveled, the swing set finished and the rubber mulch laid out.(most of it, I need to get more). And it only took me 4 days. Not sure my Ob would be impressed if he knew I had done it all. LOL.
Deleting Blog Posts
9 years ago


The ground was leveled, the swing set finished and the rubber mulch laid out.(most of it, I need to get more). And it only took me 4 days. Not sure my Ob would be impressed if he knew I had done it all. LOL.
Posted by Angela at 10:22 AM
5 comments:
Holy cow, did you put that together yourself?? I'm impressed. Looks terrific btw.
Wow! That is impressive! I don't think the OB would be too impressed though. ;)
Nope I bet he wouldn't. I was careful for the most part not to lift anything heavier than Heather though..lol.
Robin- I did a good part of it alone in a few days while my husband was at work. He helped with the frame(underground in these pictures) and the heavier pieces like connecting the monkey bars.
Great job. I agree the OB would probably not be too happy:) Great job, I can't even put together a lego set.
Debbie Gilbride
You crazy girl! I still don't know how the heck you did it!!
Post a Comment